The Bosch Screw driving Max Grip Bit PZ2 25mm L Gold transmits the vibrations produced by the drilling machine into hard materials, thereby drilling the concrete. The bit's tapered torsion zone copes easily with torque peaks, absorbing force and vibrations. These pozi head screwdrivers could be used for materials like wood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal. It is manufactured from stainless steel making it extremely hard also the professional range of multi-purpose pozi screwdrivers suitable for drilling all kinds of materials. The product is a self-tapping screw to ensure that screw is not over tightened. This extra hard PZ2 comes with the deeper recess which results in a stronger hold.
Features & benefits
- Perfectly designed shape drivers for fast and smooth driving
- An optimised heat treatment process gives the bits extra-hard quality
- Made of stainless steel makes it strong
- Minimal material between a twin-cut chase allows conduits to be fitted
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Conforms to ISO 1173 C6.3