Coursing Units are produced from the same material as all H+H aircrete and are suitable for the same applications as conventional size Celcon Blocks, allowing consistency within the building fabric. Coursing Units have a face size of 215mm x 65mm and are available in Standard Grade (3.6N/mm2), High Strength Grade (7.3N/mm2) and Super Strength Grade (8.7N/mm2). They are suitable for use both externally and internally in load bearing and non-load bearing situations.
This product is sourced from several suppliers and may differ in appearance and texture due to regional variants.
Features & benefits
- Aerated concrete protects against cold bridging
- Lighweight and easy to handle
- Water resistance inhibits the growth of algae, fungi and mould
- Use as infill for beam and block floors
- Ideal for both external and internal cavity walls
- Can be used in cold weather due to its resilience to frost