The Polypipe Underground Drainage Plain Ended Pipe suits perfectly all residential and architecture styles. It requires minimal maintenance and is perfect for use in light commercial applications. This plain ended pipe is available in brown colour for the suitability of all systems. It is manufactured from polyvinyl chloride giving it strength and flexibility making it a great alternative to clay and concrete drainage cover. This product measures 3m in length and with 110mm diameter, and is flexible to accommodate normal ground movement. It is also commonly used to stop debris from entering the pipe system during development. It is designed to be lightweight for easy handling and installation, with simple seal and snap cap system.
Features & benefits
- Manufactured from high-quality polyvinyl chloride to ensure durability
- Push-fit technology ensures both speed and easy installation
- Flexible enough for a wide variety of applications
- Robust lightweight design for ease of manual efforts
- Adaptable hence connectable to existing drainage systems