Full Terms and Conditions
We will beat any like-for-like quote for building materials ranging from £500 - £5000 excluding VAT, with at least 5 different products.
1. The Promoter of this Promotion is Jewson (a trading name of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited), East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6JU (the “Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is only open to existing Jewson Trade Account and Jewson Trade Cash Card Account (the “Accounts”) holders (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”). The Accounts do not include trade accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of the Promoter or Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited. Participants must be aged 18 or over and cannot be employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Saint-Gobain group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. Any Account holders which have their own Jewson account manager may not participate within this Promotion and will not be included within the definition of Participants. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Jewson Marketing Department on 02476 438400 whose decision shall be final and binding. If a Participant opens an account before the 26th February they will be entitled to participate in the Promotion,
3. This Promotion will run from when a branch branded Jewson within the Promoter’s network of branches (a “Branch”) opens on 1st February 2021 until a Branch closes on 27th February 2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”). Please see http://www.jewson.co.uk for details of branch opening times.
4. We will beat any like-for-like quote for products stocked by the Promoter which is in the range of £500 and £5,000 excluding VAT. The quote must contain at least 5 new different building materials/products all from the same builder’s merchant, not be offered in association with any bundle offer and be publicly available to all customers. All quotes must be supplied excluding VAT.(“Quote”) If the Promoter does not have the same items in stock, a similar Jewson product can be used for comparison. Therefore, brands and products may vary in the comparison. We will beat equivalent competitor quotes for products of comparable specification, quality, style and composition. Excludes delivery and installation. For a Quote to be beaten this can range anywhere upwards of £0.01. The Promoter will generate its own quote based on the Quote provided by the Participant (“Jewson Quote”).
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any Quotes provided by Participants and all Quotes must be genuine quotes from an established trading Builders Merchant (see below). Quotes provided from internet retailers, merchants in administration or closing down, are excluded. The Promoter reserves the right to deny any Quote from being matched and our final decision is binding. If you would like to appeal this decision, please call the Jewson Marketing Department on 02476 438400 whose decision shall be final and binding.
6. The Promoter defines a Builders Merchant as a competitor with premises on an industrial estate, trade park or comparable location open to trade and general public in the UK. They must stock a reasonable range of Building Materials for customers to purchase and take away or have delivered. Business that trade on a different basis to the Promoter are not deemed comparable Builders Merchants. These include: those that operate online only or through mail-order, showrooms attached to internet-only companies, pop-up or temporary shops, collection points, auction sites, duty-free shop or market stalls.
7. Copy of competitor quote must be provided to a Branch on official headed paper. All Quotes provided to a Branch must be dated within 30 days of Quote being provided and must be provided to a Branch during the Promotion Period.
8. Once a Jewson Quote has been issued, the Participant must purchase the materials in full and agree the delivery date for the materials within 30 days of the Jewson Quote being produced in order for the Promoter to honour that price. Jewson Quote is only valid for 30 days.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Promotion competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.