THEY WIN, YOU WIN.
Thank you for your interest, this promotion has now ended.
Thank you for your interest, this promotion has now ended.
1. Promoter: Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited trading as Jewson (Company Number: 1647362) whose registered office is at Saint-Gobain House, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 6JU.
2. This Promotion is only open to Jewson Trade Account and Jewson Trade Cash Card Account (the “Accounts”) holders (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”). The Accounts do not include trade accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of the Promoter. Participants must be aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Saint-Gobain group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. Any Account holders who have their own Jewson account manager may not participate within this Promotion and will not be included within the definition of Participants. Public Sector accounts, staff accounts and competitors to Jewson are excluded from participating in this campaign. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please email the Jewson Marketing Department at email@example.com whose decision shall be final and binding.
3. This Promotion will run from 00.01am on 7th June 2021 until 11.59pm on 19th June 2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”). No award will be made for any spend by a Participant after the Closing Date.
4. If a Participant spends a minimum of two hundred and fifty GBP (£250.00) (excluding VAT at 20%) (the “Minimum Spend”) on landscaping products (please click here for a list of landscaping products) (the “Landscaping Products”) with the Promotor in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (a “Transaction”) they will qualify to receive the value of the Transaction back (excluding VAT) up to a maximum value of five hundred GBP (£500) (the “Cap”) by way of a prepaid Jewson Reward Card (the “Credit”) if a Home Nation (England, Scotland or Wales) wins the Euro 2020 Football Championships (the “Tournament”). Any spend by a Participant as part of a Transaction over and above the Minimum Spend, which also includes non-Landscaping Products, will be included within the Credit that a Participant might claim, up to the Cap. A maximum of one (1) Credit is available per Participant. If a customer achieves more than one qualifying Transaction during the Promotion Period, they will be rewarded with one Credit to the equivalent value of their highest Transaction between the Minimum Spend and the Cap during the Promotion Period. If a Participant’s highest Transaction during the Promotion Period exceeds the Cap, the Credit the Participant will receive will be equal to the Cap.
5. The date on the invoice of the qualifying Transaction will be taken to determine if a Transaction is made during the Promotion Period.
6. Sales in-branch, delivered sales, direct to site deliveries by the Promoter’s third party supplier and sales on http://www.jewson.co.uk (the “Website”) are included as part of this Promotion.
7. If a Participant requires a refund on any spend made that forms part of a qualifying Transaction, the Promoter will deduct the value of the refund from the Transaction. If this takes the value of the Transaction below the Minimum Spend, the Transaction will no longer qualify.
8. If a Participant is making a purchase through an Account but they are not the named Account holder, any Credit received during the Promotion Period is for the benefit of the Account holder only.
9. Each Participant will be required to register and enter their details on www.jewsonwin.co.uk between 7th – 19th June 2021 in order to qualify to be included in the promotion. It is the Participants’ responsibility to ensure correct contact details are given, including a valid Jewson account number. If England, Scotland or Wales wins the Tournament, a 14-day claim window will open from 00.01am on 12th July 2021 to 11:59pm on 25th July 2021 and the Participants will be required to access the claim website at www.jewsonrewardcard.co.uk to claim their Jewson Reward Card. The Promotor will then contact all Participants, who have a qualifying Transaction and have claimed, via letter which will include a Jewson Reward Card that will be loaded with the value of their credit (excluding VAT at 20%). This will be sent to their registered account holder address, if applicable) within 21 days of the claim window closing. The Jewson Reward Card will be valid for 12 months from issue date. It will not be valid for use after that date and replacement cards cannot be issued.
10. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. All claims must be made before 11:59pm on 25th July 2021. Any claims after this period will be declared null and void.
11. Failure to claim the Credit by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Credit invalid.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Participant by receiving a Credit may be subject to an additional tax liability for which the Promotor accepts no liability.
15. In relation to this Promotion:
a. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s or its third party supplier’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud.
b. Subject to 15a, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by a Participant howsoever arising from accepting any Credit whether due to any error, omission or other cause by the Promoter or its employees, agents or others.
c. Subject to 15a, the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to a Participant (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable to the Participant and to the Promoter when the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions (which occurs automatically when the Participant participates in this Promotion) or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to the Participant and to the Promoter when the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions but is only indirectly related to the Participant participating in this Promotion.
d. Subject to 15a, the Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of this Promotion, or foreclose this Promotion and cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Participant as a result of any of these occurrences.
e. The Participant agrees to reimburse the Promoter in respect of any damages or any losses suffered by the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from the Participant’s participation in the Promotion in breach of these terms and conditions or from the Participant’s violation of any applicable law or regulation.
16. Subject to 15.a, if any details on a Participant’s Account are incorrect meaning that the Promoter is unable to notify a Participant that a Credit has been made to them, the Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Participant but the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any inability for whatever reason it is unable to make contact with the Participant.
17. The Promoter is not a sponsor of or affiliated in anyway with the UEFA Euro 2020 Championships.
18. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction.