The NOVIPro Blue Poly Rope Hank 8mm T is made from polypropylene which makes it suitable for long working periods. It is ideal for towing, mooring, lorry ties, holding tarpaulins, lashing nets, boating rigging. It has 8mm thickness and breaking strength is 7000kgs. Abrasion resistance refers to the ability of an adhesive to resist wearing due to contact with another surface. Wearing occurs when a hard rough surface slides across a softer surface usually, it will prevent causing the undesired removal of material from the surface. The NOVIPro products are specially formulated to ensure a long and dependable service at any circumstances. Suitable for all general purpose application. This rope has good abrasion resistance, floats, oil and most chemicals. It can be stored in wet or dry and also resistant to rot mildew.
Features & benefits
- Made from double-twined polypropylene yarns ensures great grip
- Robust construction for extremely safe in use
- Abrasion-resistant for hard-wearing from scrape away
- Reinforced core enables great strength and durability
- UV stabilized prevents fade and loss of elongation