The Flexseal Retrofit Non-Return Valve 110mm Diameter , is used to prevent foul water flowing back from the blocked sewerage system to flood the property from the inside via toilets, plug holes and waste pipes. These unique and patented retrofit non-return valves can be simply pushed into the existing pipework, whether plastic or clay, at the inspection chamber. The valves can be fitted in minutes and do not require any special expertise or equipment. Simple push-fit installation into an existing manhole which takes approximately 80% less time to fit than a conventional valve.
Features & benefits
- Protects against the flow of backwater
- Unobtrusive when installed
- Protects against pests, such as rats and other vermin, as well as backwater
- Robust design and maintenance-free operation
- Complies With BS EN 13564
- Special design of the body minimises the risk of solid waste accumulating and blocking inside the valve