The Polypipe Drain Temporary Pipe Cap measure 110mm in diameter which suits perfectly with all residential and architecture styles. It uses minimal maintenance to upkeep with the product and perfect for use on light commercial applications. The Temporary pipe cap available in red colour for the suitability of all systems. The product is manufactured from polyvinyl chloride due to its strength and flexibility making them a great alternative to clay and concrete drainage. This 110mm pipe cap can be used with all drain adaptors waste and rainwater pipes including square. It also commonly used to stop debris from entering the pipe system during development. It is designed to be lightweight for easy handling and installation, this temporary pipe cap fits externally over the spigot of a pipe or fitting.
Features & benefits
- Manufactured from polyvinyl chloride to ensure tight seals and avoid leaks
- Stops debris from entering the pipe system during development
- Fits externally over the spigot of a pipe or fitting
- Adaptable hence connectable to existing drainage systems
- Lightweight design for easy handling