The Polypipe Underground Drain Lowback P Trap measure 110mm in diameter which suits perfectly with all residential and architecture styles. It uses minimal maintenance to upkeep with the product and perfect for use on light commercial applications. The Lowback P Trap available in brown colour for the suitability of all systems. The product is manufactured from polyvinyl chloride due to its strength and flexibility making them a great alternative to clay and concrete drainage. This 110mm underground drain trap can be used with all drain adaptors waste and rainwater pipes including square. It also enables to use in conjunction with gully hoppers that allow rainwater and waste pipe to enter the drainage system. It is designed to be lightweight for easy handling and installation, this Universal drain connector is a flexible adaptor that fits onto 110mm wide pipe or socket.
Features & benefits
- Manufactured from polyvinyl chloride to ensure tight seals and avoid leaks
- Is flexible which is used to accommodate normal ground movement
- Invert depth not to exceed 600mm when used below hoppers
- Adaptable hence connectable to existing drainage systems
- Lightweight design for easy handling