You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Bosch Plunge-Cutting Saw Blade AIZ 32 APB 32mm W Black is a unique oscillating design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. The plunge-cutting saw blade is ideal for clean, fast cuts in cutting curves, slots and intricate shapes in many materials, specifically cutting non-hardened nails, screws and steel profiles with smaller dimensions. The blade is made from high-quality BIM (bi-metal), the blade is engineered for cutting regular-strength steel materials. The product that has a tooth pitch of 1.8mm is ideal for cutting pipes and profiles with a wall thickness of 3mm to 8mm. This makes straight cuts in wood and metal also milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cutting non-ferrous pipes, profiles with smaller dimensions.
Features & benefits
- Deep plunge cut in wood, abrasive wooden materials, plastics ensures flexibility
- Universal cut blades require minimum effort
- Perfectly designed round shaped blade for fast and smooth cutting
- A tooth pitch of 1.8mm, allowing for working at high speeds
- Reciprocating saw blade’s standard length of 50mm provides a cutting capacity of up to 25mm
- Plunge-cut blade is popular within the tradesman and home users as they are very easy to work with
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility
- Large gullets ensures quick waste removal