You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product.
The Freud General Purpose Saw Blade TCT 250mm Dia Red is ideal for timber overlay, flooring, plastic, soft wood, hard wood and precise cutting. These blades are designed with an average number of teeth, particularly fit for both long and cross grain cutting solid wood. It provides a positive fixture for 2 types of mount design on all types of multi-tool accessories. It is manufactured from steel making it extremely hard also the professional range of multi-purpose saw blade suitable for cutting all kinds of materials. It can accommodate machines with the locating pins around the outer diameter, and the central star shape. It has a crossover tooth design for smoother cutting. The product has 40 teeth in it which has a precision wood cutting up to 42mm deep. Advanced tri-metal brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
Features & benefits
- Super micro grain carbide tips with titanium for maximum sharpness and durability
- Anti-kickback design reduces kickback from feeding the saw too quickly
- Ideal for cutting the wood and timber which has hidden nails
- Precision tensioning for superior blade flatness
- Teflon coated for better performance with low heat
- Advanced tri-metal brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact
- Designed with universal shank which suits for all type of saw
- Heat resistant non-stick coating reduces binding and gumming for clean and true cuts